Friday 17 August 2012

Happiness Is??




What makes you jump for joy?  We are often so busy and preoccupied with our lives that we don't realise until after a special moment or occasion has happened that....yes... we were happy then.

So this weekend let's stop and appreciate what makes us really happy. 

"I urge you to please notice when you are happy and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, if this isn't nice, I don't know what is."  Kurt Vonnegut

Be happy! And share what happiness means to you....

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just randomly found you through the French Country Cottage blog..(I'm in a severely faffing state of wasting away the hours on the computer..waah!) I think you put it so well when you say about not realising until after that you were happy. I used to be like that until we had some traumatic times in our family and now I've come to recognise, appreciate and enjoy peace and happiness as it occurs. (mostly my happiest times are when I'm dancing about to fabulous music or watching my crazy kids dancing! Its so good to stop and take the time to think about it though. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I love music too - it really lifts the mood. Today it's a blast from the past with David Bowie.

    ReplyDelete